On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:28:11 -0600
Kenneth Marshall <k...@rice.edu> wrote:

[mlm]

> I will second that using a real MLM is usually a much, much better
> option that will allow you to prevent collateral damage to your mail
> reputation when there is a delivery problem. For example, when using
> the aliases option, you should only allow the one address/user to send
> mail to the alias or you open up an avenue for spammers to abuse your
> system.

Ok, thanks guys, you have convinced me to use a mlm. I'll dive into that
matter. I've only played with ezmlm some 10 years ago when I was using
qmail, but I haven't looked at these mlm's ever since.

Which mlm would you recommend to use for this purpose? I use Debian
Lenny with (of course) Postfix.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |