On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:01:00 +0000
Gaby Vanhegan <g...@vanhegan.net> wrote:

> > I will chime in with a recommendation for mailman. It is easy to
> > setup and run.
>

> I'd suggest mlmmj, it works like ezmlm but doesn't require a web
> interface like mailman and works great with Postfix.

Thnx to everyone. I think mailman and mlmmj are good suggestions. I'll
examine all of these and I'll choose the one that fits best to this
rather particular purpose.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |