richard lucassen wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:28:11 -0600
Kenneth Marshall <k...@rice.edu> wrote:

[mlm]

I will second that using a real MLM is usually a much, much better
option that will allow you to prevent collateral damage to your mail
reputation when there is a delivery problem. For example, when using
the aliases option, you should only allow the one address/user to send
mail to the alias or you open up an avenue for spammers to abuse your
system.

Ok, thanks guys, you have convinced me to use a mlm. I'll dive into that
matter. I've only played with ezmlm some 10 years ago when I was using
qmail, but I haven't looked at these mlm's ever since.

Which mlm would you recommend to use for this purpose? I use Debian
Lenny with (of course) Postfix.

My personal preference is Mailman. I run that on Debian with Postfix, and it was pretty simple to install.

Mark