Am 19.09.2011 19:07, schrieb Marek Salwerowicz:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Postfix-users mailing list so would like to say hello to everyone
> ;)
>
> I am wondering what rbl's are you using to prevent your MTAs against spam?
> My current config is as follows:
>

> reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
> reject_rbl_client t1.dnsbl.net.au,
> reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
> reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
> reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
> reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
> reject_rbl_client psbl.surriel.com,
> reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,

you should use as few blacklists as possible and not active blindly

the above way you can be sure to have false-positives because if
a sender is not on 5 of them he has godd chances to be on the sixt

good anti-spam solutions are working with scoring + intention analysis
for commerical use i would tend to a anti-spam applicance as MX in front
of the mailserver and never expose the mailserver directly