Le 19/09/2011 19:07, Marek Salwerowicz a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Postfix-users mailing list so would like to say hello to everyone
> ;)
>
> I am wondering what rbl's are you using to prevent your MTAs against spam?
> My current config is as follows:
>

> reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
> reject_rbl_client t1.dnsbl.net.au,
> reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
> reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
> reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
> reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
> reject_rbl_client psbl.surriel.com,
> reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
>
> Since one month I have benn receiveing more spam so I started thinking about
> adding other (if there are any) rbl's - what do you suggest?

if you show examples of spam you get, we might help you fight it. if
you're looking for general advice, you'll get general spam. if you're
looking for a miracle, I have one for you: stop using email and you will
never get email spam. if you want to to use email and hate spam you get,
show us the spam you get and your config, and we might see if you get
less...