> On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Marek Salwerowicz wrote:
> > reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
> > reject_rbl_client t1.dnsbl.net.au,
> > reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
> > reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
> > reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
> > reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
> > reject_rbl_client psbl.surriel.com,
> > reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,

        Why are you querying the same list several times.

        zen is everything, sbl, xbl, pbl , cbl.abuseat.org, xyzzybl too.

        so 1 query gets you answers from all the Spamhaus zones.

        the others I can't answer for because I don't use them, possibly
        laziness, possibly I don't care enough. I find that postscreen with

---------8<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# postscreen
#

postscreen_dnsbl_action = enforce
postscreen_greet_action = enforce

postscreen_access_list = permit_mynetworks, cidr:/etc/postfix/postscreen_access

postscreen_dnsbl_sites = zen.spamhaus.org
postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 1

        saves so much time and headaches.

> However Barracudacentral.org is a good
> list.