On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 07:03:18 -0700
David Southwell articulated:

> In this case Kemil spotted the error. That helped me spot other
> errors. Kemil was constructive IMHPO Wietse was plain rude.

In that case, cross Wietse off your Christmas card list and add Kemil.

The users of this list are offering their services sans monetary
compensation. If you don't like their advice/suggestions, that is your
prerogative. However, it does not give you the right to degrade someone
simple because they did not supply the answer you wanted.

The problem was in your configuration. It was not Wietse's fault or a
bug with Postfix. You created the problem. Now, I don't think Wietse
would have any problem with you creating a custom configuration parser
that would be more suitable to task for your needs. Perhaps if you
spent more time on creating such an applications and less time on
assailing Wietse your time would be better spent.

--
Jerry ♔
postfix-u...@seibercom.net