Am 06.11.2011 10:22, schrieb David Southwell:

> IMHO Postfix needs to add to its goals a determination to make configuration
> breeze rather than a challenge. That means diagnostic and corrective parsers
> and or an html based configuration interface.

so and now i will tell you that i have started with postfix in summer 2009
at the same time as with dbmail and wrote a html-backend with database
driven configuration and a lot of postfix-options most people never heard of
within two months from scratch - that should show you that the documentation
and logic can not be so bad

on the other hand i would never in my life use any web-interface not written
by my own because they are mostly not as flexible as needed because it
is impossible to do this with any graphical interface