> On Nov 19, 2015, at 14:44, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
>
> You have programs that STILL USE /usr/local/cutedge/postfix/etc as
> the Postfix configuration directory. Those programs will not work.

The only program that uses /usr/local/cutedge/postfix/etc is.. postfix.

In a typical installation of Cutedge MailServe, /etc/postfix is a symlink to
/usr/local/cutedge/postfix/etc. In my installation, the link direction goes the
other way.

I've been doing a lot of stopping and starting and reloading of postfix by hand
in the past few days trying to figure out why my filter suddenly stops
responding. One of those start/stop/reload/check operations noticed a different
path.

It's all the same content.

One could call this a bug in post drop for not noticing that the "untrusted
directory" isn't actually a directory... ;-)

- Vicki