Michel Verdier via Postfix-users wrote in
 <87jzu4c5qi....@free.fr>:
 |On 2023-08-09, Steffen Nurpmeso via Postfix-users wrote:
 |
 |>   192.0.2.1:submission inet n -   n       -       -       smtpd
 |>           -o syslog_name=vpnsub
 |>           -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=no
 |>           -o smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject_unauth_des\
 |>           tination
 |>           -o cleanup_service_name=vpnsub_cleanup
 |>   vpnsub_cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
 |>           -o {header_checks=regexp:{{/^Received:/ IGNORE}}}
 |>
 |> where 192.0.2.1 is the address where postfix listens on the VPN.
 |> Shouldn't this be adoptable?  (Ie special "cleanup" service.)
 |
 |You apply header_checks on cleanup. I think the header is added by
 |postfix after incoming. Personnally I put header_checks in main.cf to
 |apply filters also when sending. You can use smtp_header_checks if you
 |want to apply only on sending.

I only did what i was told.  :)  It is that mail flow of mine, and
it works just fine.  .. You mean no special cleanup but simply
anything going out .. which is then covered by the mentioned?
Well i could try this, thanks for the suggestion.  The above was
because the VPN IP address is mistreat by Spamassassin.  Of
course, mailing-list and such (on the otherwise valid server IP)
indeed still sends via 127.0.0.1, which luckily was no problem at
all for now.

--steffen