On Wed, Aug 09, 2023 at 02:53:02PM -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:

> > >   vpnsub_cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
> > >           -o {header_checks=regexp:{{/^Received:/ IGNORE}}}
> >
> > I am not aware of any suport for such inline regexp tables.  What
> > release of Postfix supports this?
>
> Postfix 3.7 introduced inline tables for regexp, pcre, and cidr
> tables. I used the regexp support to get better logging with ALPACA
> attacks (http://www.postfix.org/wip.html).

Cool.  Somehow that feature flew under my "radar".  This rather
simplifies my advice in another thread today (dummy address this time):

        check_client_access cidr:{
            { 192.0.2.1 = DUNNO },
            { 0.0.0.0/0 = reject_unauth_pipelining },
            { ::/0 = reject_unauth_pipelining }
            }

I expect there's no "if ... endif" support in the inline forms (none
documented).

--
    Viktor.