Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users:

> > > I am not aware of any suport for such inline regexp tables.  What
> > > release of Postfix supports this?
> >
> > Postfix 3.7 introduced inline tables for regexp, pcre, and cidr
> > tables. I used the regexp support to get better logging with ALPACA
> > attacks (http://www.postfix.org/wip.html).
>
> Cool.  Somehow that feature flew under my "radar".  This rather
> simplifies my advice in another thread today (dummy address this time):
>
>         check_client_access cidr:{
>             { 192.0.2.1 = DUNNO },
>             { 0.0.0.0/0 = reject_unauth_pipelining },
>             { ::/0 = reject_unauth_pipelining }
>             }

Caution: these tables don't use '='. The format of the inner {text}
is dictated by the regexp_table, pcre_table and cidr_table manpages.

> I expect there's no "if ... endif" support in the inline forms (none
> documented).

There is, it just looks ugly. The mapping from

    { {text1} {text2} {text3} }

    text1
    text2
    text3

is map-type independent and does not care if some text contains 'f'
or 'endif'.  The pcre_table etc. parser, of course, do care.

Unfortunately the Postfix 3.0 inline:{} table does use '='.
This is because it reuses main.cf parsing infrastructure.