Ok, here is something that I'm not getting in the whole "email
composition" argument. And I'm not meaning to criticize anything, I'm
just seeking clarification. Are you manually entering line-feeds in your
paragraphs? For me, when I'm composing an email, PM simply breaks the
lines according the current window width. The only time that I enter
line-feeds (or carriage returns, or just plain returns, whatever you want
to call them) is when I want to actually separate paragraphs visually. As
far as I can tell, the program doesn't insert any hard wraps until the
message is actually sent out.

If you really need a real-time visual indication of how the email will
eventually be wrapped, you could set your window width the the
appropriate size.

Anyway, if I'm totally missing any and all points here, my apologies :-)

Cheers,
Zach

--
Zach Selland