On 21 11 2003 at 10:27 am -0500, tass wrote:

>It was written in 1982.  THAT'S 19 EIGHTY 2!!!!!!!
>It's not the Magna Carta, it's the Rosetta Stone!!!!!!
>[...]
>78 characters may have been all that could fit on a 9" monochrome
>screen.  But it's time to leave the mule and cart behind.

Thanks tass, we all agree with you.  Now, as soon as you can convince the
rest of the internet, we're ready to roll!

(Contrary to the doctrine put forth in the Microsoft world, standards and
world harmony don't happen just by having a quick thought overnight,
shutting one's eyes, and applying brute force in the direction of one's
own whimsy)

-ben

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician