On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 10:19 am -0700, tass wrote:

>As I mentioned earlier, this is my VERY first experience with NOT being able
>to decide how MY letter should look/read.  And being used to that kind of
>basic freedom, it is not only annoying, it looks stupid at the other end and
>makes the writer look like an idiot - like they never even learned how to
>formulate a letter.  Not to mention breaking links making that function of
>email useless.

Well, as Wayne explained, it doesn't matter how nicely you format your
email, you have no control over what various servers will do to it on its
travels. (In fact, one of your recent posts to this list was obviously
set to something like 120 chars, and arrived here broken into alternating
short/long lines.)

TimH