On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:55:20PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
> I still can't be bothered.  I simply don't participate in projects whose
> primary means of communication is a webforum.  To me, such projects are
> not sufficiently mature.  I find it highly unusual that Gimps actually
> switched from a mailing list to a forum.

It's how life is these days. I have exactly the same problem (keeping
up-to-date on a webforum just takes too much time and energy for me -- I'm
sure webforum people will feel the same about a mailing list), but no amount
of whining is going to change things, so it's better to go on and let others
keep the spirit of the project running.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/