I have been developing software for over 30 years.  I have been
self-employed for 16 years.  I did it with hard work developing applications
for a lot of companies and establishing a reputation over the years.  I
understand from the documentation that I will be 57 years old this year.
(Those of you that know me will think I'm lying about my age)  I work 11
hours a day.  Almost all of that time is spent on new development in VFP,
maintenance and business administration.  I spend as much spare time
learning Python as I can.

How do I do it?  Divorce and marrying a babe worked for me!!!

To be perfectly honest, there is nothing more important to me than a good
night's sleep and getting away from it for a certain amount of time each
day.  I close the door no later than 6 or 7 in the evening and don't open it
again until the next morning.  Also, I don't work on weekends.  I may study
Python or do some tidying up, and I take calls from customers but that
doesn't bother me at all.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]