Hi Esteban!

With the None approach, it fear it can get confusing when iterating over
all authors (or whatever other field) as one then get None into the mix. If
one really wants to get the first author, maybe calling "first_author"
(where "first_author" is a direct lookup to "_first_author") is enough and
then expecting a None or empty list is alright? I dunno, it seems to me
that when asking for "give me all the authors", None does not belong there
with "John Ellis".

Cheers,
Jan

Cheers,