I would prefer not to hold other people to a higher standard than I hold
myself. I know I'm certainly guilty of sending an email in a rush before,
and later seeing that it wasn't perfect.

The matter of the email's spelling being raked up again and again, when
Sophie has apologised for it, and pointed out that this is something she
struggles with on account of her disability, quite frankly stinks of
ableism, which I have no time for.

This community has a reputation for being inclusive and friendly. Picking
on someone's disability is a great way to destroy that reputation. Please
don't.