I seem to remember these items appearing originally. Are they still used

today, are they still relevant or are they museum pieces. If still in
use
what sort of broardband connection is required, for example, dial up
or broadband and if dial up.... is that still available !?

Ok, assuming these are museum pieces, can the QL connect to the WWW
( I'm talking about an original QL and not the Q40 etc etc ) and if so,
how?

I suspect these are more daft question but hey, I must ask.

Thanks
Neil

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

www.boxclever.co.uk