Tony,

The BBS closed down 5 years, I think, no one was using it.

I still have 2 V90 USR modems, which I guess are surplus to
requirements these days as everyone is using PC hardware
and internal PC V90 modem are less then £5

The best option was to have SuperHermes to give the fastest serial port
to modem speed, which allowed the modem to connect at 33600 Baud
through the BT network.

It is a pity that no one wants to use the system, as I got Phil Borman
to make many chnages to Pbox, to make it have the functionality of
the Remote Access BBS software.

I still have the software setup on disk, maybe I could convert it to a
Internet node on a SMSQ/E system. But it is temping to use Linux or
even Windows since it works. But I fancy a QL Internet node.

Derek