Tony Firshman wrote:
> I reckon if you run SMSQ on a machine with Godl Card or Super Gold Card
> then it would all work OK.  It seems SMSQ has easy http support.

Only the QPC variant, unfortunately, as soQL seems to be fairly dead.
There are some open source light-weight TCP/IP stacks available which
could potentially be ported to SMSQ/E, lwIP for example, but I
currently have neither the time nor much inclination to do so. Would
have been an excellent job for Jonathan Hudson, the master of all C
ports.

A gcc cross compiler could be helpful there, too, but I never got it
to work for me.

So all in all, currently a modem on a QL is not really very useful I
think. Other than receiving/sending faxes and accessing some mailbox.

Marcel