Hi,

I followed your instructions and overclocked the device to 950 MHz
(Turbo caused a black screen but did not seem to damage the file
system).
This changed the boot up time to 4.5 minutes from just over 6 minutes.
Sadly it is still at 100& CPU all the time.

If I run another graphical java app such as gnubridge it uses 100% CPU
for about five seconds as it draws to the screen but then the CPU
percentage falls to almost nothing.

Regards
John

Yes but that is normal : SMSQmulator continually loops around interpreting the M68K code of SMSQ/E. It never stops and thus runs flat out all the ftime (play around with the "delay when blinking the cursor" option, see what that brings).

Wolfgang