On 21/01/13 15:50:46, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

> What else is running on the machine (antivirus?)
> It can't be that the puzzle takes "only" 19 secs to start on a
> raspberry, but that the boot should take 20 minutes on yours.
> Spmething is wrong but I fon't know what. How much memory does your
> computer have?.

I apologise for the confusion. the 19 seconds is to draw the puzzle
from pressing 1. To boot SMSQmulator on the 256MB Raspberry Pi is
something around six minutes.

That is also with OpenJDK and not the Oracle Java7 which should run
slightly faster*.

I still think SMSQmulator is brilliant, especially in the fact that it
will run on anything with a Java.

* Faster being relative.

Regards
John