> I hope we can continue to build on this glorious system, to continue to
> improve it to meet our changing needs/demands, and to strive towards that
> elusive system that allows us to do what each of us wants, the way we want.
> QL-users should realise that we are in a unique position to have such a
> possibility. Lets not foul up here! Lets forget our disagreements and try to
> work together!

Well said! It could have been so easy - and even on the risk that I repeat
myself: the license offers those who complained most about it more than
anybody else ...
So there's less royalty payment for the re-sellers, lower prices for the
customers,
there's more flexibility and the chance to do something - together!

Jochen