On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

> Thanks, but this begs the question - have I been acting in
> accordance with these reassurances?

Put it this way; every time an issue is raised, you have worked diligently
to resolve it. Sometimes I question your methods, but your results are
usually most satisfactory to most people.

> > relatively minor changes and have SMSQ/E license v1.1 come into force on
> > January 1st?
>
> Oh groan.
>
> Groan. Groan. groan.

Appendix?

> Do you really want us to go through the entire debate again every
> year?

That isn't necessary. I was thinking maybe in mid-November each year you
could post a summary of issues that have arisen during the year, and
propose changes. Simply ignore and do not respond to discussion outside of
those very limited points. Yearly may well be too much. However, I think
some know time and place to suggest and discuss small changes or
corrections would be nice.

> Actually, I wouldn't like it - but if there is really a demand for that,
> I'll do it.

Not the *whole* license. Just the parts that seem contentious or
ambiguous?

Dave