----- Original Message -----
From: "TonyTebby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:45 AM
Subject: [ql-users] Pirates and mad sheep

<snip> You sent this to the Supanet address so it is auto deleted,
there is the fault, see other email. I have never seen your reply to
me. I should have told you to use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Dennis Smith states that "We have been producing the Q60 for over a
year" > and "Licence money has been paid" - who was this licence money
paid to? I > certainly did not get it.

Jochen, and at year end you can have some more if I can find out what
the starting date of this new licence is supposed to be.

More in sorrow.

I accept the blame for writing QDOS and the consequences, but what
have Wolgang Lenerz, Jochen Merz and others done to merit the
treatment they are getting - they deserve to keep their fingers.

Tony Tebby