On 14 Oct 2003 at 3:13, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

(...)
> Yes, if I was motivated by $$$ I would have left the scene several
> years ago, I'd have to sell at least 1 QPC per hour to really make it
> commercially viable for me. But writing computer software is my only
> income and therefore I must somehow justify any time I spend on
> something.

Indeed.

Let's not forget that SMSQ/E development had slowed down very much under TT
already. I think that one of the reasons for that was that there simply was no
adequation
whatsoever between the work needed to be put into it, and the revenue coming out of it.

Think - your employer (or your clients if your self-employed) would tell you that you
work, say, 50 hours a week for them. Out of these, from now on, they'll only pay you
one hour, your are expected to work the rest for free.
How would you react?

Wolfgang

  • ... wlenerz
    • ... Fabrizio Diversi