Phoebus Dokos wrote:
> As revealed and by Geoff's long article publicised here a little while
> ago, rifts and factions are plaguing the QL community for a long time.
Please can someone email off list with details of the disagreement in 1996.
As to the argument, I think this argument (free v commercial software) will
happen more and more in the computer industry as a whole in the future, but
I like the QL because it (the QL community) is in general polite and
friendly.
--
                       Tarquin Mills

Norwich Spectrum and SAM Show (ORSAM 2003)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/speccyverse/orsam.htm
            • ... wlenerz
          • ... Marcel Kilgus
            • ... pgraf