Hello,
        Forgive me for such a stupid question, I have been having problems
with tcpserver NOT denying IP address.  I have only entered a few IP
classes into the tcp.smtp file, I have updated it using tcprules, and I
also have '-x tcp.smtp.cdb' flagged in the startup of smptd.  Yet is still
does not deny any type of IP address.  Has anyone else experienced this
problem, I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this
problem.  I have reinstalled tcpserver. remove and recreated the .cdb
file, anyone have any tips that would help?

Best Regards,
Cliff Cole