Ok, I have read the whole thread now. We had that before and we will
have that in the future.

As for the experience needed to set up qmail:
  I have recommended qmail to some 5-10 people with different
  experiences. Some never set up a mail server but have some Unix
  experience, some were new to Unix.
  I told them where to get qmail and LWQ, read the INSTALL and LWQ
  and they all managed to set up qmail without any bigger problems, some
  even without ANY problems. Some of them run qmail with 10-50 virtual
  domains and and some 100 POP accounts.
  So I don't think it is too complicated to set up and run qmail if one
  really seriously tries.

As for the hostility of this list:
  It's now about three years that I've posted my "Xmas story" to this list.
  I'd written it in a similar thread and I think it's still true.
  You can read either at
  http://www.lamer.de/maex/creative/articles/xmasstory/
  or in the list archive
  http://www.ornl.gov/its/archives/mailing-lists/qmail/1997/12/msg00816.html

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet GmbH             |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Stress is when you wake
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | up screaming and you