Am Mittwoch, 29. November 2000 19:01 schrieb Barley:
> To Mr. Brauer, who seems on a quest to post nothing but flames here, we
> realize that no one is paid staff here. But you flaming everyone who posts
> doesn't help a thing.

You should reread my mails. Then you would notice i gave somehow detailed
instructions how to supply the needed information. Nonetheless he was on the
false list, ans this was the main issue i addressed with my first mail.

--

Henning Brauer         |  BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS      |  Roedingsmarkt 14