I had installed Win10 Enterprise and everything was running well until I had to restart.

Now I can't figure out how to get Windows GUI to appear. When I've installed Windows without this script I only have one menu option "Start" and that boots the Windows interface. With the install using this script I have three menu options: Command Prompt, Explorer, Internet Explorer. I can run any of those and the Win10 Qube starts, but there is no GUI interface for the selected app or for Windows in desktop in general. There is Qubes Settings. I thought this issue might be due to seamless mode, but clicking the button to disable it in Qubes Settings just gives me this error:

----
line: raise exc
func: run_service_for_stdio
line no.: 287
file: /usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qubesadmin/__init__.py
----
line: self.vm.run_service_for_stdio("qubes.SetGuiMode", input=b'FULLSCREEN')
func: disable_seamless
line no.: 762
file: /usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qubesmanager/settings.py

I also tried turning on "debug mode" and stopping and starting the Win10 qube. But that didn't produce anything I could see either.

Any other ideas?