On 2020-01-19 16:53, trueriver wrote:

> In version 4 of Qubes, the Debian templates need a little extra software to
> run as templates for the sys-XXX Qubes. Best to is to pieced as if for the
> minimal Debian template, and apt-install what's needed for the three sys-XXX
> Qubes. Some of those packages are already installed but apt will just tell
> you so, and install the missing ones

I'm a little lost. The windows-mgmt qube is not a "sys-XXX" qube and so
I'm not sure how "sys-XXX" qubes are relevant to what I said.

I have not tested qvm-create-windows-qube with a minimal template,
however, if you would like to do so then by all means go ahead. Just be
prepared to install some additional software manually. Just to clarify
for everyone, the only officially supported templates are fedora-30 and
debian-10.

Lastly, just to make sure I have all my ducks in a row, I have just
tested qvm-create-windows-qube with a fresh debian-10 template qube and
all seemed to work fine.

Thank you for your concern,

Elliot