ׁHi Elliot,

I've downloaded again and succeeded creating the HVM.

I had a Windows 10 HVM I built manually just booting from the ISO and where
I did not succeed installing the QWT (boot after the QWT install would
freeze).

Would you recommend building a Template from this HVM?

The big advantage I saw in this implementation was that I can confortably
run my applications with 2GB (minimum) vs 6GB in my previous HVM. Another
advantage of the QWT is that I can send files from Windows to any other
PV/HPV VM using qrexec.

What's intriguing me is that copy/paste between VMs is not working. When I
ctl+shift+C on my Windows VM I see the popup saying I can ctl+shift+V on
another VM but when I do so nothing is pasted. Any ideas?

Thank you very much for this scripts/Windows VM builder.

Regards