Wow. This is just outstanding.

Just installed windows 10 pro (manually downloaded) and it went without a
hitch. Only mistake I made was pressing no for the reboot prompt on the
first VM boot, but I managed to work around it and the script picked up
where it left off.

Indeed the bugs mentioned on Readme.md are there. I had to take the steps
to do the fixes, especially the cmd to load the gui, otherwise it would not
appear.

Thank you very much for the incredible contribution. Let me know if I can
debug / test anything, or help some other way.