man. 24. feb. 2020 kl. 20.13 skrev A E <anneeyr...@gmail.com>:

> man. 24. feb. 2020 kl. 14.12 skrev A E <anneeyr...@gmail.com>:
>
>> ons. 19. feb. 2020 kl. 15.51 skrev A E <anneeyr...@gmail.com>:

>>> I have made a Windows domain and downloaded and installed Windows 7 and
>>> Qubes Windows Tools by executing this script in dom0 according to this
>>> guide (link: https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube ):
>>>
>>> chmod +x install.sh && ./install.sh
>>>
>>> And now I would like to know how to get further.
>>>
>>> I have made a thread here about making a Win10 HVM, so you are welcome
>>> to answer there instead (I have just made this post in attempt to get a
>>> quicker response):
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/qubes-users/78DgmWxZf80
>>>
>>> How to use the script of the download-windows.sh file ?
>>
>> When I execute the script in the terminal, the different windows versions
>> are listed. But when I copy the label of one of them and paste it on the
>> line below it and press enter, the terminal says that it doesn’t recognize
>> the command.
>>

> More precisely worded: How to use the download-windows.sh file to
> download Win10 Pro 64 bit ?

A way to download Windows 10 Pro manually and install it.

I haven’t managed to download Windows 10 Pro by using the file
“download-windows.sh”. So instead I downloaded Windows 10 Pro manually and
ran the script afterwards.

You can follow these steps to do it the same way as I did it:

1)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under
“Network”, choose “default” one and click on “Apply”.

2)  Open the domains Firefox browser and search the web for “how to
download windows 10”.
      One of the first results is a link to a Microsoft webpage from which
it is possible to download the file in the local language.
      The file gets downloaded to the download folder in the domain.

3)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under
“Network”, choose “(none)” and click on “Apply”.

4)  Move or copy the file to this destination:
/Documents/qvm-create-windows-qube/windows-media/isos

5)  Open the terminal in dom0 and execute the following script (remember to
write the name of the iso file you downloaded in step 2 instead of
“filename”):

./qvm-create-windows-qube.sh -n sys-whonix -oyw -i filename.iso -a
win10x64-pro.xml anon-win10

Info: anon-win10 will be the name of the domain. I don’t know if it is
possible to change the domain name without spoiling anything.

Do not close the terminal before it says the installation was complete
(successfully) !

Let the terminal do the job, it restarts the qube and so on when it is
necessary.

When I got into Windows there appeared three message boxes. One saying that
the pc has to be restarted. A second one saying that drive D has to be
formatted. And the third one saying something about a private drive as far
as I recall.

I started to click OK, I think on the third messaged, and then Windows
immediately closed and restarted and seemed to run fine afterwards.

And in the terminal it said the installation was completed successfully.