Hi Elliot,

I've followed the instruction, had to manually download win10x64.iso and
when I ran the "./qvm-create-windows-qube.sh -n sys-firewall -oyp
firefox,notepadplusplus,office365business -i win10x64.iso -a
win10x64-pro.xml win10-work" command I got the following error:

Error mounting /dev/loop2: GDBus.error:org.freedesktop.vdisk2.error failed:
error mounting /dev/loop2 at run/media/user/cccoma_x64fre_en-us_dv9: wrong
fs type, bad option, bad superblock on dev/loop2, missing codepage or
helper program, or other error

Any idea?

Thanks