On 2020-01-24 13:16, Claudio Chinicz wrote:
> Hi Elliot,
>
> I've followed the instruction, had to manually download win10x64.iso and
> when I ran the "./qvm-create-windows-qube.sh -n sys-firewall -oyp
> firefox,notepadplusplus,office365business -i win10x64.iso -a
> win10x64-pro.xml win10-work" command I got the following error:
>
> Error mounting /dev/loop2: GDBus.error:org.freedesktop.vdisk2.error
failed:
> error mounting /dev/loop2 at run/media/user/cccoma_x64fre_en-us_dv9:
wrong
> fs type, bad option, bad superblock on dev/loop2, missing codepage or
> helper program, or other error
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks

Yes, I believe I've gotten that error message before and it basically
means that the udisksctl command could not mount the ISO because the
filesystem is corrupted in some way. Where did you get the ISO from? If
you got if from the download-windows.sh script then make sure the
SHA-256 sum checks out with the one in the SHA256SUMS file. If the sums
don't match then just retry the download. The download-windows.sh script
will automatically verify the checksum.