linvale;485881 Wrote:
> Not sure why, but sometimes the radio is out of sync with my boom (which
> are in adjacent bedroom and bath and are used every morning together as
> I start the day)- there is a delay of a fraction of a second but enough
> to make them sound terribele. Stopping play and restarting corrects it -
> and it isn't 80% of the time - but it is mysterious.
What are you trying to sync? If it is internet radio via MySB.com, then
you are lucky to get them to sync ever. Moreover there is nothing you
could do to make them sync reliably because two independent streams are
being sent. For practically every other case you should be able to sync
two hardware players. With a few more details it may be possible to
determine if what you're trying to do is feasible, and if so, why it's
not working for you.

--
aubuti