jwagner010;683240 Wrote:
> Wonder Boy,
>
> Are you still having this problem now that you are using an old home
> hub 2 router as a wireless access point?
>
> I confirmed that both my Radios have the same configuration last night
> and this morning the problem radio was showing the red wireless icon
> and the symptoms outlined above in this post.  I will do a factory
> reset on it tonight and if that doesnt help I guess I will need to call
> tech support.

I was going to leave it another 24 hours to report. Bur since I set up
the home hub 2 as a slave WAP the connection has been perfect. The hub
is about the same distance from the radio if a little higher up and has
to go through an extra wall. The sig strength is 90% plus every time I
check.

Alarm has triggered two mornings (my server comes on 10 mins before)
and radio has behaved perfectly.

So,can I conclude HH3 and radio are incompatible, or radio doesn't like
any other wifi devices sharing it's signal?

--
wonder boy

2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?