twynne;683485 Wrote:
> Just to add to the mix, I have the same with one of my Radios.  Two
> Booms, 1 Touch, and 1 SB3 all run without issue.  The radio
> consistently DROPS connections to any router I try.  It will work for a
> while, then just stop without explanation and in the latest bout -
> refuses to work.  I've tried with Netgear WNDR3700, WNDR3800, WNDRMAC,
> and latest is a Cisco E4200.
>
> The radio is about to take a fall from the 17th floor at the moment.

I'll bring a net!

A few months ago. I was having huge problems with my Radio and a BTHH3.
So I wired the Radio using Homeplugs, which was fine for a few days. My
brother borrowed the Homeplugs to try. I reconnected the Radio via
wireless, and I've not had the slightest problem with it since. Go
figure.

--
kidstypike

kidstypike
1xSB3 - 1xDuet (sold) - 1xBoom - 1xRadio - 1xTouch