Good Evening,
i got the Squeezebox Radio on X-Mas (about an half Month ago).
Today I surfed through it's preferences and tested the "Fixed Volume"
setting.

The Squeezebox connected to mysqueezebox.com and got verry loud.
Now I'm not anymore able to Adjust the SqueezeboxVolume.

I allready tried to Adjust the Settings by the Local Logitech Server
(The one i set up on my Laptop). Then i tried to adjust the
SqueezeboxVolume on mysqueezebox.com.

Of course I also Reseted the Squeezebox by Software and by holding down
the +(more) Button while plugging in the Squeezebox powerplug.

I also tried to Reinstall the current Firmware on Squeezebox.

Nothing took effect. If i start playing an Livestream etc on the SB
Radio
Volume is at 100% and can't be adjusted =(

How can i get control over my Squeezebox Radio back?

Thanks for Help,
Best Wishes from Germany,
Andi

--