Thank you all for your very helpful thoughts on the Clem.  It really is
great to read that the Clem is a fun/lively/nimble ride.  That is, really,
the best I could hope for.  There is, after all, a difference between a
slow bike and a bike being ridden slowly.  Clearly, I am not mistaking the
Clem for a Roadeo.  Still, it is good to have the option, should one want
to mash the pedals, of riding with the wind in one's hair.  Not often,
perhaps, but it's good to know it's there.