I reread my initial post because I was confused about what was so offensive
about it. At that point, I realized it could be interpreted to say something I
didn’t mean. So I posted to explain what I meant and what my intentions were.
This is the truth. You can believe what you want to believe. What you can’t do
is tell me what I meant or what my intentions were.

For good or (more likely) bad, I read and post in the middle of a hectic day.
Typing while going from meeting to meeting is not a best practice but it is
reality. I will apologize that my initial post could be construed as harsh but
I assure you that was not my intent.

All the best,
Chris