My son has the 52 2019 Clem L, and I later that year built up a 45cm Clem L
frame for myself. We both have 81cm pbh, so could ride either size. I got the
45 because they sold out of the 52. They both ride great, but his is a
challenge to carry up the concrete outdoor stairs to his apartment - walking
backwards with the bike is the easier way to do it, as it lifts the heavier
rear end of the bike higher. The new geometry charts were published after the
2019 Clem completes and frames were sold out, for what it is worth.
At first I thought the 45cm would be a touch on the small side, but it fits
great.  I am 5’ 6” 1/2.
My Clem fits LA bus racks comfortably. It is definitely longer than the
previous geometry chart, because I checked against an Excel sheet I had listing
the sizing of all the potential Rivs that would fit me, that I made when I was
shopping for a new frame.