This is so helpful and so interesting. You are taller than me by half an inch,
and you have the 45, which I would never have considered my size. I need to go
re-measure my PBH if yours is only 81...

It’s good for everyone to know that lengthened 45 still fits on public trans -
thanks for that! I’m married to a man whose job moves us every few years, and
so while I’m not using buses presently, I may very well face this at our next
location. Maybe I should have gotten the 45.

How do you feel on his 52? Just curious.

And lastly, you win the prize today. You have a “windy day” Rivendell bike. I
just know I would love you. ❤️

Sent from my iPad