I have a 57cm Hilsen with a Mark's rack and I have used a Berthoud 22 bag on
the Texas Rando Stampede 1200k and on PBP and the bike handled fine.
   I purchased the bag from Rene Herse. Mike Kone adds a stiffener to the bag
that really helps it hold it's shape. You will have to sew on a strap to the
bottom of the bag in order to attach it securely to the rack. Not a big deal
but that seems to be a design flaw - maybe the newer Berthoud bags have solved
this.
   By the way, Mike is great to deal with - he may even finish building my Rene
Herse bike one of these years ;-)
Bill
Louisville, Ky