William,

I wish I didn’t know what you are talking about. I too have encountered missing
parts and have dealt with the crappy shunt. I switched to purchasing pre-wired
power centers built by a company in Mount Shasta. They will accommodate my
requests for small deviations from standard layout. I’m curious how many
problems with inverters and boards folks see. 2016-17 saw me swapping out a lot
of components. One Radian was 1/2 DOA, and another lost an inverter after a
week.

Michael