I have installed a whole lot of GSLCs and Radians. That is the primary product
I've installed over the last 5 years. I have always purchased the Radian with
the GSLC175-PV-120/240 which comes pre-wired with three shunts etc.

I have never had any problems with missing or broken/cracked parts but I have
seen the wiring come loose in shipping. I saw one shunt that melted due to an
under-torqued bolt.

I had a Flex-Net that was pre-wired wrong. That issue cost me an extra trip to
the remote site at over 8 hours of drive time alone because the initial
misdiagnosis was a faulty Flex-Net. That one took me a long time to diagnose
because I was operating under the assumption that the factory wouldn't have
wired it wrong. Of course, tech support never guessed that was the issue
either. This was the one time that I felt like the manufacturer should have
definitely compensated me for some of my costs... but I didn't figure that
they'd go for that idea so I didn't ask.

I have had a lot of warranty issues with the earlier Radians and the old Mate
3, but so far I've had really good luck recent Radians for off-grid use and
with the new Mate 3s. The strangest issue I've had (and still have) with a
Radian is that at one site, every once in a while, the grid-tied radian gets
stuck in export mode and it'll drain the battery to somewhere around 85% or
lower, sometimes exporting until 1 A.M. It is very infrequent and impossible to
predict so that issue has never been solved.

Thanks,
Kienan

Maxfield Solar
maxfieldso...@hotmail.com<mailto:maxfieldso...@hotmail.com>